Tuesday, June 07, 2011

When all you want to do is sleep

My favourite kind of look :) But I think it looks better on skinny people :/

Drinking apple juice and eating Lay's Sour Cream & Onion. And no its not the healthy kind of apple juice. At least I don't think so. The brand is No Frills and its really cheap + kinda sweet. HAHAHAH. But its my favourite. Cuz its sweet, as simple as that :)

Okay I did not decide to come to Blogger to suddenly talk about my unhealthy diet. I just have a lot to look forward to this couple of days I think. I've been staying at home for the past 3 days and as much as I like the peace of no one bothering to talk to me (because of a current cold war), I'm going to grow my lazy bones again. I can already feel it. Sleeping at 3am and waking up at 1pm. And using laptop all day longgggg.

So what are my plans? Prep camp tomorrow. Not looking forward but neither am I hating it. Cuz hey its supposed to be fun but the games briefing sounds really gross >.< But anyway, I am supposed to have a right whether or not I want to play right! And then its mum's birthday on the 9th. Though I don't know whether or not there are any plans. Like I said, cold war is brewing. I guess the 2 best friends in the house can just go out and have fun. I don't really care. But I just have to make the day free cuz its like an unspoken rule or something.

And then I think I'll be enjoying Friday very much. Meeting Felin to go BHG and get my pay (I hope its at least 400) and then we'll be having lunch and probably walking around and then I'll be going to Harbourfront to have dinner with my classmates! Well, ex classmates. HAHAH. Just hoping that Thursday will go well so that I can actually go out on Friday >.<

As usual, Saturday is modern training. And I think the following week will be the actual camp :)

I'm kind of proud of myself that I have not spent any of my 2nd pay yet. And I'll be getting my 3rd soon! Well, I shouldn't be actually cuz I blew my 1st pay :( Sounds weird that I only work for like 1 month +? and my pay is segregated to 3 pays. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

Okay I'm sort of rambling am I?

Hope that tomorrow will go well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment