Monday, June 13, 2011

Nothing is lost at all


So this is a post on The Royal Dance Off competition on the 4th of June that I attended to support my modern girls :) Though they didn't win, I thought that they did pretty awesome. Its sort of surreal to be in the crowd watching your own friends dance on stage yet they portray so much emotions and maturity that makes them complete strangers. Yeah I actually had that feeling. And then the self destruction feeling comes after that >.< Oh well. And the other competitors, well the whole thing was really awesome. They all make it look so damn easy on stage.

Pictures time :)

A portion of SDZ that came down. Some of them not pictured.

Really heartening to see hiphoppers and bboys coming down to support although there is another hiphop competition going on at the same time :)

Change girls + Weilin + me :)

These are actually my favourite shots for the day. Cuz my hair looks awesome and the girls pretty :)


With the Veins girls and Modern alumnus :)

Went supper after that and catch up a bit with the girls. Had lotsa fun.

- End of topic - 

So tomorrow is camp for the freshies. I'm half looking forward to it and half dreading it. Its a normal feeling for me. I just hope that everything will go smoothly and everyone will have fun.

And apparently I'll have lots of convincing to do before I can get an iPhone -.- My dad don't find the need to spend so much over a phone (though I'm paying) and when he's past that issue, he don't find the need to change the plan cuz apparently he don't see the need for 3g usage -.- Oh what a miserable life. I'm not backing down though. I'm not.

Twilight on TV now. I watched it twice already so I'm not really paying attention to it. The Vampire Diaries is wayyy better. I just watched Ep 9 and 10 of Season 2. Damn slow I know but I didn't have time to catch up with it and I get sick of things very fast so I was sick of watching TVD for a period of time. HAHAHAH.

I will be painting my nails tonight so I guess I will have to go to bed soooooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment