Friday, June 03, 2011

The life of no life

An apt photo for a graduation post :)

Okay I know I said I'll be blogging about graduation next but I'm having some issues with mum and I have yet to transfer the photos taken from the camera to my laptop. So yeah the collection of pictures taken during graduation is incomplete and I can't blog about it. Silly rule for procrastinating I know. But oh well.

But its not exactly procrastinating cuz in this post, I'll be uploading the photos that people tagged me on Facebook :)

So the rule was to wear a white formal top with collar + formal black pants/skirt and black shoes. I think it must be all black la. But obviously I don't like them any other way so I shall just stick with black. I wore my mum's white top (cuz mine looked damn crumpled though its ironed already), black formal pants that I just bought the other time for only 20 bucks (yes cheap I know!! But it fits really well and its not like bell bottom or loose or super ahma high waisted like my previous one) and my black flats from Cotton On (which is 2 for $25 and which I still have another unworn pair). And I had my hair down cuz I wanted people to see that I cut my hair (but actually people been telling me there's not much difference. Which is very saddening cuz the amount of hair I've lost is really a lot >.<). And also I was so tired from the full shift the previous day that I didn't paint my nails :(


I had to meet Jiahui earlier to get from her the robes. But I was quite late. I should have come earlier to take pictures with her and Gladys @ their graduation but I couldn't wake up >.< So anyway, Jiahui got so excited about taking pictures with our robes. The minute I came, she insisted that we take pictures. HAHA. The robes is no joke I swear. Its fucking hot. Like sauna.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PHOTO!!
Because my hair looks awesome. And I didn't smile so retardedly :)


And then Wanyu came and then after touching up, we went to meet LF and gang @ FC4. 

I think I look nice in this one so another vertical photo allowed :)

And below are my favourite favourite photos:



The first photo is damn chio! Its like you can see my bottom eyelashes also (Y). And the 2nd photo looks like it has some effects or something. Though I don't think there's any. HAHA.

So yeah. That's all the photos I'm willing to share. The rest is pretty much after I'm drenched with sweat and my hair looks horribly flat -.-

And there's really a difference in my hair!! For comparison sake:
I know the photo on the left is super blurry because its cropped from a low quality photo.
BUT SEE THE LENGTH!! The left is taken only a few days before my hair cut. And its waaaay longer like at my stomach there. After hair cut (on the right) its only halfway over my boobs. Like 5 inches shorter?

Bottomline is: There is a difference! HAHA.

So now its kinda weird with nothing to do. Like I don't have to worry about sleeping early so that I can wake up the next day to report to work on time. Or like how much coins do I have to change the next day for my float. And whether Big J will be working or not. Blablabla. In fact I'm surprised to say that I am actually bored. I watched like 3 or 4 episodes of Privileged. Ate a whole lot of junk and I'm bored. Bored bored bored. I'm honestly not cut out for the working life. I'm only cut out for the schooling life I swear. I am really really hoping that my appeal works. Or else... I really don't know.

And did I mention? Pay has come and its a measly amount. Minus out all the expenses that I incurred (cuz I didn't receive any allowance OR ezlink money) its only like 200+ >.< I kind of regret blowing my first 2 weeks pay. Really. I have to wait for my next pay to see how much can I spare to spend.

Dance training + TRDO finals (supporting not taking part) tomorrow. Good luck to the girls. Yus, Gladys, Jiahui, Liern, Lum and Min. Amanda, Dorothy, Yanping and Angeline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment