Sunday, April 03, 2011

The journey thus far


Normally watching dance concerts does not really evoke much emotions in me. But watching the recent TPDE Gems 6 concert, it makes me think of Waves. Maybe cuz it happened like only 2 months ago, maybe cuz both Ryan and An an was on stage so there's a sense of familiarity. I don't know.

Waves 15 was really meaningful to me. It is my last Waves as a student of SP. And it was the only Waves that I suffered and actually dreaded going to trainings because of my injury.

After the concert on Friday, I was thinking of Waves so much that I watched the videos Sab posted for Waves :)

My journey from the Waves 13 to 15 :)

Waves 13:

Slow Me Down choreographed by Ryan

This was all the modern dancers at that point of time. Really a lot.

You And Me choreographed by Bin

Oh memories :)

Disturbia Finale!

How I wish finales are all mass dance. This was so much fun.

Waves 14:
Where there was a major storyline and I was part of the committee.

The Seductresses (Street Jazz) choreographed by Shina and Bryan

Oh my this was fun and taxing and stressful all at once. But I don't regret going for the auditions. And what makes it awesome is that all the moderners who went for the auditions for this item got chosen. Pearl, Cherie, Sab and me :)

The Masquerade (Modern + Bboys collaborate) choreograped by Pearl and Zul

Dancing in heels >.< But it was neater that I thought actually!

The Capricious Dolls (Wacking + Modern) choreographed by Xiang Yi and Cherie

Had to pose damn long during the Wacking portion >.< HAHA.

Final Medley + Curtain Call

Waves 15:

Stella's Item

Gladys' Item

Curtain Call

So there. I think I started getting lazy at the end of my Year 2. Which is very bad. I still have my lazy bones now :/ Which sucks.

Today is just another Sunday.

And its your birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment