Monday, April 11, 2011

Its Retro, baby


Long due but better late than never :)

The juniors had a Graduation Party for us on 26th March. To celebrate the graduation of these people:

There were more actually. But these are the ones that turn up for the party HEH.

The theme was retro and so was the dress code obviously. Just like D&D, I didn't bother to go out shopping. My wardrobe amazes me sometimes. Top is bought like 3 years ago when I was still working at Metro so obviously its from Metro, red stockings from G Market (damn cheap. Less than $10), bag is from Hari Raya (and the same one from D&D) and I was wearing my Mondo shoes (can't be seen here). Accessories is also not new. I had a checkered barrette on my hair, purple earrings bought during Waves 13 time and a cloth thingy which I tied as bracelet is my sister's. Considering that I didn't shop and only planned the outfit that day itself, I'm satisfied with it. And I was one of them who got votes for Best Dressed. HAHAHAH. Obviously Jiahui won. The green dress is already retro without a doubt :)

And I really had lots of fun that day. If only more people turned up it would have been more awesome. But I really appreciate the efforts that the juniors take in planning for this. Despite them being busy with ITP and all :) Really love them a lot a lot <3

Well, what's a blog post without pictures right?

Pictures of the 7 of us + Cherie (who graduated last year and is sad over the fact that we never did any party for her. HEH.)

Group photos with all those who came.

And vertical photos combined!
There are obviously more photos but all on Facebook :) Played games, there were performances and of course lots of food as well! (oh damn I'm craving for Ruffles now :/) And as usual, I always have a favourite photo of the day. And this is it:
HEHE seems like I like photos with Auntie in it :)

Alrighty. Just a short post for now. I was going to blog about Rockmelt but then I found out that they'll be auto updating people for Beta 2 so I shall do my review after that!

Still waiting for universities acceptance. Still jobless. You know, its actually not bad. Just the penniless part :(

No comments:

Post a Comment