Thursday, March 31, 2011

The only thing(s) I hate


So. As I have been at home most of the time and is faced constantly with all the things I hate, I decided to do a Hate List. I think it will probably be a lot and I have a nagging feeling that I have done this before. But oh wells, as my memory serves me, here goes.

Nadiah's Hate List: (Okay, dislike?)
1) When I'm peacefully sleeping and someone just barge in the room, talking very loudly, waking me up.
2) When I was just going to fall asleep and someone just have to bounce on the bed.
3) When I'm trying to sleep and everyone else is being plain annoying.
4) When someone sleeps on my side of the bed.
5) People who use my laptop. My laptop is mine. I'm overly protective over it.
6) People who draws on my stuffs. Who hides my stuff. Who... disturbs my stuffs.
7) Having to look after the laundry in case it rains when my mum is not home.
8) Taking out the laundry when my mum is not home.
9) When my mum experiments with funny funny dishes she discovered from her recipe book.
10) The fucking hot weather.
11) Sweating.
12) Bus full of stinky, Secondary School kids coming home after school (I don't remember being THAT stinky).
13) Those people who insists on not taking the window seat.
14) Those aunties who tap right after they board the bus at the exit and then hogging the line when they're alighting cuz they don't understand 'Exit ok' (I forgot what its written la.)
15) Couples who insist to hang on to each other in the mrt/bus. And in the end both lose balance -.-
16) Iphones everywhere.
17) People staring at those who sit on the Priority Seat and is neither disabled/pregnant or with a child. I'll give up my seat when the abovementioned is present for god's sake.
18) Waiting. I seriously hate waiting. Yes, selfish cuz I always make people wait :/
19) Running.
20) Vegetables.
21) Pink.
22) Losing hair when I'm bathing.
23) People who don't bathe in the morning (I know a few >.<)
24) Waking me up before my alarm rings. Even if its just 5 minutes before.
25) Shopping.
26) Mats.
27) Waking me up before 1pm when there's nothing on for that day.
28) Sleeping before 12am.
29) Heels.
30) Totes with short straps.
31) Long nails.
32) Feeling sleepy.
33) Fat fingers.
34) Brochures for Army Open House.
35) Being alone.
36) Hair being nicer at home than outside.
37) Dressing up.
38) Burger King, Pastamania, Pizza Hut.
39) People updating their Facebook status every few minutes. Get Twitter for god's sake -.-
40) Those shameless people on Tumblr asking to be promoted.
41) Those shameless people on Twitter following random people and asking for followbacks.
42) Going out.
43) Not getting allowance.
44) People messing up the room after I clean it.
45) Clogged pipes.
46) People looking at my laptop when I'm using it.
47) Headaches.
48) Rashes.
49) Internet Explorer.
50) Fitting clothes.

I think I can pretty much go on. But. I shall stop here for now :) I shall do a love list soon shall I?

Anyway, went to back to SP today to just hangout with Yus and Sab. Enjoyable time indeed. My ideal type of hanging out. Just find a place to sit and talk :)

Tomorrow will be lunch @FC3 with W and D. Yes, back in school again. And then TPDE concert at night.

Wanted to blog about the Retro graduation party but am kind of lazy. So this is a sneak before I blog properly about it :)


Oh and my 10 days of using Rockmelt is up. And its pretty awesome so I've got to share awesome stuffs as well. Proper post soon. But here's the official video :)


I'll blog about it soon, soon, soon :)

And yes, my Diploma is awarded. Will officially graduate on the 26th May. Very happy with the Sem's GPA (4As, 3B+s) BUT stupid cumulative just wouldn't go up :( Now waiting for acceptance letter. I'll be immensely happy just to get one. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment