Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Infinite episodes, complex characters


I'm kind of bored already. School is over, holidays is here and its not just a holiday its the graduation holiday (means no more poly la I don't know how else to put it). Went out, watched Secret Garden and Playful Kiss. And I'm bored.

I need to desperately find a job. Those really flexible hours yet earn quite alot. HAHA. Which is kind of hard. And I do want like those that is related to the tourism section or whatever. And yeah I'm not the kind who will really go out and find a job. I'd rather send in resume and wait for them to call me that sort of thing. Cuz I have this phobia of talking to people or calling people first. Like not in a friendly environment that sort of thing. HAHA. Makes sense? Neh mind. Point is: The route to self funding is pretty hard when you're not as independent as everyone thinks you are >.<

Oh and did I mention, I want dance to start again. I'm so getting fat with all the sitting around and watching 10h of videos straight. Yes I did that. HAHAHAH.

One thing I have to say though, I hate staying at home nowadays. Just like the title of this post. My house is like a drama with infinite episodes and complex characters. The episodes will forever go on and it will definitely be longer than Days of our Lives. So I ranted about my sister here. But that's not all. The rest of the four in my house all have their different ways to make me annoyed.

And another thing. I just remembered my D&D is this week. FML I don't have glamorous clothes + money to buy at all. Maybe I should cash out my Nuffnang earnings :/ How now brown cow. I didn't go for my Secondary School prom cuz I was working so yeah, this is my first time and its sort of a big deal isn't it? Or maybe I should just bail? HAHAHHAHA. Though I will still have to pay D back. And its not a small sum. 

I really do envy people who don't have to worry about money issues and is able to go anywhere they want, do anything they want. And they don't know how fucking lucky they are. 

Today is one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment