Friday, March 11, 2011

I wish upon a star


So I'm finally done with all the dramas I want to watch. I watched three straight Korean dramas and am currently thinking what else to watch. Secret Garden then Playful Kiss then Boys Over Flowers. What's next? After watching all the dramas, it makes me think like the main characters' life before is like super bored. Like before Kim Joo Won mistook Gil Ra Im for another person. Like before Oh Ha Ni wrote a love letter to Baek Seung Jo (seriously after 3 years?! And this show makes the girl look so stupid and desperate >.<). Like before Geum Jan Di met Goo Joon Pyo. So life gets more fun yet it gets harder once you meet that certain someone eh? In real life, it will probably just end in like, a month? If the guy is like that and the girl is like that. That's why I never can understand how I can immerse myself so much in the dramas I'm watching when I know how ridiculous and unrealistic it is. By the way, I actually googled the characters names cuz I have forgotten them already HAHA.

Well, that's all that I have to do actually. It feels really weird not having to think about like which assignments is due and such.

Tomorrow - no, today is my D&D. Decided what to wear today. Didn't go shopping or whatever. Just wearing whatever is at home. Probably compared to the rest will look super understated? But well, I guess I'd rather be like that. It surprises me on how anti-social I can be. Bailing out on outings, cancelling meetups, not going for family gathering, not going for whoever's wedding. I kind of like it this way actually. Gives me a peace of mind cuz all I have to think about is me, myself and I :)

Really kind of disappointing that I have not been called down for any job interviews yet despite all the resumes that I've sent. Was looking forward to working my ass off and going on the road to self improvement. Well, I guess its time to start finding and not just waiting now :/ Which I absolutely hate.

Am now listening to SS501. After watching BOF, I just think that KHJ is damn cool. Used to like him but not so much afterwards but now... hmm. He have a really very pretty face LOL. But overall he's still pretty cool. So gonna rewatch WGM with him and HwangBo. The best couple ever. HAHA.

Anyway, came across this song on Tumblr and I must say I'm starting to really like it. Downloaded her album and its really not bad!


Reminds me of Diana Vickers.


Okay that's all for now. I'm hoping that today goes well and I will look awesome. Its my first ever prom so I hope that I'll enjoy it :) - Off to rewatch WGM -

PS: I think there's like mosquitoes or some insect at the dining table seat that I'm sitting. Getting bites all over >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment