Friday, December 24, 2010

According to books, it should be snowing now


I wish that I can sew my own clothes. So that I don't have to buy them. And make it so unique that there's only one piece in the whole world. But I suck at even simple stitching. The only thing I enjoy sewing is cross stitch! HAHA. I did one before but like I said I don't know how to do the simple stitching at the sides that shapes the pouch so yeah. Only the picture is nice but the whole pouch doesn't really turn out well.

Its Christmas tomorrow. I don't celebrate Christmas so this 4 days (Thursday to Sunday) has been a good holiday. Break from everything. Pretty much, dance, FYP and social life. HAHA. I'm totally going to be glued on my laptop. Yes I am. I don't care. Let's see, yesterday alone I watched 2 episodes of 90210 Season 1, 2 episodes of Privileged, 2 episodes of Family Outing and 6 episodes of Survivor Cook Islands. Yes I know I'm supposed to do my FYP. I promise to do it tomorrow :) I even turned down a bbq today. Yayness. The idea of eating and sitting around with a bunch of people that I don't talk to and wasting my time just stoning around doesn't fly by me. I'd rather be with my laptop. Today wasn't so hardcore. I watched 6 episodes of Survivor Cook Islands only. HEHE. So what if I have no life. I don't care.

Up to date, my younger sister have not received her posting for her further studies and it worries all of us. She's never the intellectual kind and the only thing that makes her work hard is cooking, the kitchen and eating. So yeah it worries me very much. And what's more worrying is the fees involved if she were to go to a private institution and with my elder sister still has one more semester to go for her uni education and then there's me. There's a possibility of further studies. The costs worries me very much. The price to pay for education is terrifying and overwhelming. At one point of time I'm sure I have to make sacrifices and work to help lessen the load no matter what my dad says.

This has been pretty much a messy post. With me changing topics every paragraph. There's nothing much going on in my life right now. HEH.

All I want for Christmas is to be happy.

To whom it may concern, Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment