Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bloated I tell you


Should be doing my work but as usual I'm digressing. Ate a lot today cuz its Hari Raya Haji and I went to my grandma's house. The food is damn syiok I don't know how many times I ate >.< HAHA. I should stop eating so much man. Oh yeah I discovered one thing. I tend to eat very little at home. Like especially during the weekends, I will wake up at like 1pm, then use laptop/do work blablabla and maybe drink milo or bbt then have dinner at like 8pm. And then I won't eat after that. I know SMT is not good and its fattening but whatever. I like okay :)

I have these to be done by 1am. That's the time I aim to sleep! School is at 8am tomorrow and its like doing 2 reports back to back in class so yeah, I need my brain to work. Oh and then dance after that. I'll probably go home first :/ Oh yeah, my list of things to be done:
1) Tidy up Friday's presentation (URGH first time saying this, I HATE YOU YOG. Cuz my presentation is on that. But yeah I still enjoyed the performance time. HAHAHAH)
2) BMW report draft out!
3) Career Fair report draft out!

So I should start now? URGHHHH.

Digressing again on a brighter note, this Saturday will be fun, fun, fun. Will be watching Harry Potter + dinner + OSchool Recital! And all with half of my senjas :) Check out the trailer below:


Gonna be awesome I tell you. 

WJL will probably sleep again and wake up to ask, "Who is Voldemort?" or "Which one is Harry Potter?" She totally never follow Harry Potter (movies + books) and was totally blur when we went to watch the previous one. But because she loves and misses us she's just tagging along. HEHE.

Oh yeah was playing around with Cameroid again yesterday. I swear my hair only looks good at home >.<






(I super love this one cuz my hair looks nice and I look so erm demure. HAHAHHA)

My hairstyle never change much my whole life cuz I hate trying new stuffs. And I think this length hair suits me best? HAHAHA.

Downloading a whole bunch of malay albums. HAHA from the band Ungu (Y).

Okay I should get on with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment