Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Sunday evening


Back here again cuz I'm lazy to start on work. My schedule sucks. Weekdays are all packed and the only free time is Sunday which should be like a free day to rest! So anyway, I don't have much to blog about. I watched 3 eps of The Mentalist season 1 and figured I should start doing my work. But then I got a bit lethargic so here I am.

Rambling again.

So yeah, I came across some videos of Tiffany (SNSD) singing English songs. I'm not a huge fan of SNSD. Though yes, I like their songs (some). My favourite used to be Taeyeon but now she's second after Tiffany :) I actually watched this videos before a long time ago but it still amazes me. Tiffany's voice has that low, husky feel (Y)

And me being bored and very nice, shall share it here. HEH.

This is Tiffany and Taeyeon singing Because of You by Kelly Clarkson.


And another duet by the two of them. This time, A Moment Like This.


A solo performance singing We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.


And another one singing Stickwitu. I used to love this song!!


There you go. Four awesome videos of Tiffany singing :)

I really, really, really envy those who sings on stage. I tried and failed. Cuz I have stage fright. Yes I do. I will shake damn bad and I can't sing with voice shaking. I truly enjoy singing but with voice shaking, no to singing in public :/ Strangely though, it doesn't really come up when I'm dancing. I mean, yes sometimes I do get nervous and shake all that but it won't come up to the point that I'm not able to execute what I have to execute. The biggest mystery of my life. HAHAHAHA.

Alrighty, I should be doing my work. Tempted to watch The Vampire Diaries which I have downloaded but hmm. No one has uploaded OSchool Recital pictures yet. Other than Li Ern. So no pictures today :)

Procrastination is bad. Very bad >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment