Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hello tummy


I'm sick of my work so here I am. Okay actually I just woke up from a nap cuz I'm so damn tired and I don't know why >.< Okay I know why. HAHAHAHHA. Me and W established that its accumulative fatigue thanks to Subaru. It has ended tyvm and I worked for 3 days only cuz it ended like Tuesday evening? :( Bye bye $64.

It was a good experience I guess. Made some new friends. But mad tired like hell cuz I have to stand and everyone knows I hate standing. HAHA. Imagine like 8h of standing. Siao. The first day I didn't take break all the way till the given dinner which is like 6h straight of standing. Subsequent days I managed to hold on 3h only. The most sad thing is that the guy I was rooting for did not win. Okay guyS. HAHA. There's one kind of cute. He was still holding on at 11pm when I came for my shift on Monday though he looked really weak when I left 11pm on Sunday. And then I wasn't in charge of his car then the next thing I knew, he was gone. Didn't even see him leave :( The other guy was the one I was left with on my Monday shift. He was holding on quite strong until like 4am when he got kind of tired. My dad says he left like minutes after I left. Which is like 7am on Tuesday. SADDED. Must be the marshal did not entertain him. Oh wells. Congrats to the winner. And maybe, just maybe I might join next year. HAHA. And sell the car for money, money, money. HEH. And pay please faster come :)

Had site visit (AGAIN) today. This time to Marina Bay Sands, Helix Bridge and Youth Olympic Park. Feel like I didn't take enough pictures and did not do a good job :( Oh wells. At least quotation replies are coming in. HEHE. 20 sent like 1pm yesterday and 9 have replied as of now (Y) Though not all is valid. But a reply is still a reply :)

Since this post is so wordy, I've prepared pictures from Tumblr! And its all food. HEHE. SO don't scroll down if you're damn hungry and there's nothing to eat. Tumblr not only has loads of pictures of pretty girls and clothes and nail polish and sneakers, it has a whole lot of pretty pictures of food! So here goes :)









I love Nutella. HAHAHAHAHA.


And this is my favourite:


LOOK AT THE CHOCOLATE OMFG >.<

And this sums up everything for me:


Back to work :(

Song playing: Haunted (acoustic) by Taylor Swift! (Y) DON'T MUTE LA! HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment