Sunday, November 14, 2010

Geek in progress


HEHE seems like I can only blog during the weekends. I blogged yesterday and I feel like blogging again today. It has been pretty unproductive today. I re-watched YGTV season 1 cuz no new episodes of season 2 as well as WGM is subbed yet. Apparently, no WGM this week so I'm just waiting for the previous week one. And I'm currently watching Star Golden Bell. I think its the first season or something cuz they're still sitting on the floor. HAHA. Okay just ignore me rambling.

I'm aching really, really badly. I hate myself for being so weak. I'm probably the weakest person on earth. I can't do things for long. Even walking around is tiring for me and people hate going shopping with me. Okay I like shoe shopping. Cuz confirm got seats to try on shoes! HAHAHAHAHAHA. So yeah. I get tired so damn easily. Not good for a dancer at all :( Actually unlikely for a dancer to have such low stamina! I remembered my form teacher in secondary school laughed at me when she looked at my NAPHA test results. I'm proud to say that I can get gold and silver no problem at all. My only problem? 2.4km run. I'll get As and Bs for the five stations but when it comes to 2.4km, D! Or sometimes fail. I usually have to try a second time before I'm able to pass. And my teacher laughed because she said, I dance so I'm supposed to be able to run -.- The only time I do anything sporty is in primary school where I ran 200m. I was first in my house during the preliminaries ok! But in the finals I got like 5th? HAHAHHA. And street bandy. Which I find immensely enjoyable. HEHE.

I'm rambling again.

Anyway, I'm currently into manga! Was first introduced by it in secondary school. 

I think it started with Absolute Boyfriend.


Summary:
Rejected way too many times by good-looking (and unattainable) guys, shy Riiko Izawa goes online and signs up for a free trial of a mysterious Nightly Lover "figure." The very next day a cute naked guy is delivered to her door, and he wants to be her boyfriend!
Has Riiko died and gone to heaven? The cute guy turns out to be sweet, smart, a great cook, and lots more. And he looks like a million bucks, which is what he's going to cost Riiko if she doesn't return him in time...
Which I read the first 2 books only. It is made into a Japanese drama which I've watched the first few episodes also as well. AHHA. Not that it wasn't interesting. Just I lost interest. And I heard there's going to be a Korean one? Eh no Taiwanese version. HAHA.

And then I started reading Love for Venus.


Summary:
Suzuna had long dreamt of living on her own, relishing the freedom of being a University student, building castles in the air about meeting someone special along the way...

However, life turns out to be a not so smooth stroll in the park, what with a pain-in-the-rear of a classmate cum next door neighbour, Eichi! But good things do come, in the form of Fukami, Eiichi's best friend! Fukami never fails to cause a stir in Suzuna's heart!
I have the whole series! Almost. Missing 2/3 books I think. Hello, one costs $7.90 you know! So expensive.

Oh and then it was Fruits Basket.


Summary:
The enigmatic Sohma family shares a great secret, its members are possessed by spirits of the Chinese Zodiac, and when they are hugged by members of the opposite sex, they transform into their Zodiac animal! Tohru Honda, an orphaned high school freshman, is given lodging in the Sohma household in exchange for taking care of household chores. The humble Tohru is quite grateful for the Sohma family's generosity, and the longer she stays with them, the more they realize what a blessing she is in their lives, as well.
I have 8 books only. But I watched the anime version!! Way more better than the book. Cuz the book tend to be a bit long winded. It was pretty good I guess!

And then I didn't read manga for a longggg time. Though recently I discovered the school library has manga and I read Zig Zag! The same author as Love for Venus. The school only has like what 4 of the books? So I stopped there.

And then and then, I discovered that you can read/download manga online!! So I've been reading Dengeki Daisy!


Summary:
"No matter what happens, I'll protect you."
Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. Then, one day, through an unexpected incident, Teru begins working for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this sadistic scoundrel Kurosaki is really...!?
Pretty good! Waiting for the next volume to be scanlated! (scanned and translated, obviously). And there's a few others that I'm interested in reading. Like Faster than a Kiss, Lover's Puzzle, She's Scary and Kimi ni Todoke. HEHE.

I spent so much time on the laptop because of this! Even if I'm not doing work, the other stuffs I like to do requires a laptop. Watching shows/movies, reading mangas, Tumblr-ing, Twitter-ing. Oh wells.

Okok I know you all are not interested in mangas. I shall stop for now. But if you are, I can share you the link anytime ;)

I'm loving Hedley songs by the way! My favourite song is this:


(Y)

Kthxbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment