Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Laziness creeping in


I just reached home. Okay not just. I ate dinner before this. But I haven't showered yet and mind you I danced since 3pm! Super hardcore but somehow I like. Though its sort of a waste for me to put in so much yesterday and today and not dance tomorrow. Oh well.

Skipped lecture today. My class was 12-3pm. I came only for tutorial at 2pm HEH. Was lazy + will be late if I go so what the heck just skip :) And then I didn't feel like doing the quotation letter so I played with Cameroid! It has like what 9 kind of filters, so I took a picture with all. HEHE.

*I'm sorry if you don't like my face. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

The full 9 set :)

Err don't know what effect is this

Black and white! 

I call this dreamy effect. HAHHAHA. This one like totally make skin look flawless la.

Polka dot effects.

Matrix effect!

Charcoal effect. Okay I'm creating my own names.

H1N1 effect. Doesn't it look like they testing your body or something? HAHA.

In negative! And my nails look rotten with the chipped black polish.

And erm don't know what this is. HAHA.

All this when I was waiting for the time to be 1pm before going to school. HEH.

Okay I should bathe and do my work soon. 8am class tomorrow and the time now is 1.01am!! (Edited the time HAHA)

I always start a post with a picture from Tumblr cuz pictures there are all damn pretty! So for this post, I searched for dance. And this picture caught my eye:

Damn cool!! I don't know whether its edited or not but is it even possible to do this?!

I'll blog again tomorrow :)
I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment