Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When all there is to do

EDITED!


So its the end of the YOG break. Closing Ceremony was good. And yes, I'm missing it no matter how tiring and taxing it has been. Now is all about tests and exams. And of course Hari Raya. Its already annoying enough that I have to study, I have to think about cleaning the house and making cookies as well. In fact I didn't sleep last night all the way till my pre-dawn meal cuz I was making my awesome pineapple tarts. Its not entirely self proclaimed cuz people have said that before :)

Here's my schedule:
30/08 - Building Construction Supervisors Safety Examination
Costs me $20 and its not part of the module. But the certificate might be useful in the future. Doesn't hurt does it? Hopefully I'll be able to pass (65%). Awesome meeting with the rest after so long :)
01/09 - IT
I'm aiming to ace this so that my distinction is pretty much guaranteed. Shall update after the paper.
Damn insecure cuz I don't know whether I'm right or not >.< And apparently there's different paper so I can't compare when LF and W was talking. Urgh. I shall just leave it to fate.
03/09 - Food & Beverage
Ok I guess. What I have in mind is, 'YAY like a few days of holiday before MICE. HEH.'
09/09 - MICE
15/09 - Customer Relations
17/09 - Environmental Safety Health

OMG BY SOME MIRACLE, I'M ABLE TO ACCESS BLOGGER ON XP AGAIN!! YEAHHHHH. NOW I CAN BLOG PEACEFULLY AND YOU'LL SEE MORE UPDATES :)

Will update after each paper (hopefully). And yes somewhere in between, its Hari Raya. Oh what fun.

Btw, do you know that Facebook messages are simply the best :) Currently exchanging messages with V and K. Though I might add, its nothing special or whatsoever. Since one is like at the other side of the world and the other.... is just a friend/current EC. But seeing the notifications just brightens my day.

When is Pretty Little Liars coming back?! Its like so long already. I have to wait for The Vampire Diaries AND Pretty Little Liars as well? Gosh. I can get heart attack. I'm halfway through Gossip Girl Season 2 now. And I have to finish watching Season 3 before Season 4 starts, which I don't know when. Urgh. Outdated ttm. One of the many reasons why I love The Vampire Diaries:

Plus the other guy and obviously the girl and the brother and the friend.
HAHA.

So I should be practicing my IT now.

Images from Tumblr.

PS. Just changed my song. Refresh if it doesn't come out. Don't mute k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment