Saturday, September 04, 2010

So I just want it to be


Since I can now blog again, here I am :)

I've been cleaning today. Cleared like 3 drawers of undergarments, socks, shorts, handkerchiefs..etc. And as usual, I got lazy. I still want to clear the top part of the drawers where all the hair stuffs, makeup stuffs, nail polish are. It sucks though that most of the time I'll be the one doing the cleaning. And the rest of the people....sleeps. What's more annoying is that 9/10 of the stuffs are not mine. My things may be a lot and some unnecessary but I know how to make them tidy and in just one glance, you'll see none of mine. Smart, I know.

Just now when I was bathing, I was thinking. If I don't dance, I'll probably the most boring person on earth. If people were to ask, 'Hey, what do you like to do?' I'll be like, 'Err, stay home and use my laptop?' But then they'll ask a second question, 'So you only stay home all the time? You don't go out and such?' And I'll be like, 'Oh, I dance.' And then they'll go into what I dance and then I'll have to explain the difference between hiphop, modern, ballet and contemporary. See, I think dancing has made me an interesting person, no? And I can say that it has been part of my life for like 6 years already. I don't know what's wrong with my mind and thinking about such stuffs while I'm supposed to be cleaning myself. But oh well.

I can't wait for exams to be over. I can't wait for the 4 weeks of holidays. Though it will be filled with FYP and dance but, what's new? I can't wait for The Vampire Diaries Season 2. I can't wait for Pretty Little Liars to start showing again. I can't wait for fasting to be over. I can't wait for Raya to come and hopefully I'll get some of the money to myself. Yes, I can't wait for a lot of things to come. Oh and I can't wait for 2NE1 comeback :) Look at this:




Exciting much.

Okay I don't know what else to blog about. Till next time :)

PS. New changes on blog again. I just can't get enough of playing around with the template. And now my pictures are super hugeass (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment