Thursday, July 22, 2010

Noisy, colourful and lively

EDITED!



Blogging is really a hassle nowadays. Cuz I have to switch to my Vista to blog :( Anyway, I've been thinking of upgrading to Windows 7 for quite some time already. Can do it in school. But that means its like starting on a brand new laptop. All softwares and documents gone. Documents is fine since I've already backed it up. But for software loss its a bit of a hassle to re download again all the softwares that I'm using. Windows 7 is really really chio! Okay I just like the fact that the stuffs that are opened on the taskbar is in boxes kind. HAHAH.


Yesterday's surprise birthday celebration for Jieling was a huge success. Apart from it being extremely belated. HAHA. She was so surprised she cried (Y) I shall edit this post with photos of the day when its uploaded. Cuz the photos are with Sab! I hope she had fun. Its all thanks to the elder sister and the beauty of Facebook! I love you! :)


Anyway, before the celebration, I went to Singapore Garden Festival for my MICE tutorial site visit. The whole of Level 6 Suntec was transformed. I'm really amazed as to how they're able to transform the whole place and make it look so pretty! Works from different countries is featured. There are a lot of older people there. Maybe they are more appreciative towards this stuffs? HEH. But it was a good experience nevertheless. I'll edit with photos of the exhibitions! Lots of flowers bloom for you and me. Click to enlarge! :)





YOG has been taking up quite a huge bulk of my time. This Saturday, I'm working for an event and then I'll have to go for YOG. I bet I'll be damn beat cuz the work is at 8am! But nevertheless, work is work and it equals to money which I'm in dire need of. I've been spending so much. And I have no income coming in at all. How sad.

Since this post is pretty wordy (I'll edit soon!) I shall share with you this photo from Tumblr! Which I can access perfectly fine on my XP :(



So now you know the reason why I'm noisy most of the time :)
Though I'm not exactly colourful. HAHAHAHHA.

Bye for now! Come back for more pictures update! And help me click on the ads if there's any. Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment