Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unresolved issues


Love is a subjective thing isn't it? I can say, that I'm not one to be able to say the word that easily. This is not in the context of friends obviously. I love my friends dearly :) Relationships are never my thing as I don't like the idea of sticking to one. When I realise someone is talking to me more and expect something else or wants something else out of the normal talking, I'll just start to drift apart from the person.

Recently I found out that clingy people just irks me to the core. Clingy in my definition is not when you hug me or suddenly hold my hand while we're walking. Nope, clingy to me is sticking to a particular person all the time. Like literally. I can't stand it at all. Hello, there's like other people around you know. And then there are some who just don't get the message. When someone ignores you, means they do not like you. Full stop. Or they just don't feel like talking. Of course this applies not only in the daily life but in messages as well.

But what I do realise is that I'm able to like a person very easily. As in, crush context. Though recently I have no time to even care about this but yeah the term I always use is EC :) Whenever someone's nice to me, I'll like him. This goes for D. When someone remembers a very small detail about what happened to me, I'll like him. This goes for A. When he suddenly messages me out of the blue when I ignored his previous one, I'll like him. This goes for H. When I've never ever went near you and suddenly I realise that you have damn good skin and plus you know my friend. This goes for A. I'm fickle like that. Just as long as you're nice to me, I'll like you for say, a week? And I know its not a good thing but oh well.

I don't know when I'll change cuz after all, falling in love is part and parcel of life. At one point of time, I'm sure it will happen but not now I guess. I always tell my mum that I'll find a boyfriend in 10 years time cuz she kept asking when I'm going to introduce my boyfriend to her. Past ones don't count cuz like I said, I never loved them. Right now, I'm happy with my friends, my family, my laptop and whoever's reading this :)

No dance, no YOG, tonnes of assignments due, which means, stay home and do assignments.

Tuesday: MICE report on Garden Festival
Wednesday: F&B presentation
Thursday: FYP last research component + ESH Tutorials
I'll only be able to breathe on Friday.

Oh August is coming. Will he remember? 

No comments:

Post a Comment