Saturday, June 12, 2010

So its another beginning

MSTs are over. Yes. But I can't help to think that its the start of a new term, another start of lectures, tutorials, projects and then another test. A part of me is getting sick of it. But what can I do? Apparently my mum thinks the wisest decision to go after my Diploma is to university. But am I able to? Even if I am able to, what am I supposed to do? I don't think I'm cut out for the events industry.

Anyway, went to watch Sex and the City 2 with the gang. It was pretty awesome and although its quite a long movie, it doesn't feel like it. And I think I don't look like 19 at all. They asked for our ICs when we're buying the ticket and when we wanted to enter the theatre. Or maybe its just bad luck? But yeah people say that looking young is good but I think I'm to the looking childish side? >.<

How now brown cow. Hmm.

Let's just say that its just frustrating when the person I am, is not someone who fights back. I feel powerless when I cannot help others and it seems that when I try to help, its not working. I can't comfort people, I can't influence people, I can't make people feel better, I can't have people respecting me. Sometimes I wonder if I revert to the way I am, will I still have friends? What if I decide I don't want to be nice anymore. Will I be alone in this world? So melodramatic. I've got to stop.

I'm broke. Any events for me to work at? With pay please :)

Will I be bored this holidays? Hmm.




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment