Friday, June 04, 2010

Its study time

EDITED

Will start studying today! Okay no, will start to organise my notes today! HEHE. Weekends will be reserved for studying! Five papers to conquer!

Monday: Food & Beverages
7th June, 11.57pm
Went well I think. Though I missed out a few stuffs as usual. HAHA. But oh well. Looking forward to IT as I've redo all my tutorials and I managed to get all the answers :) I shall sleep early tonight since paper tomorrow is at 8am! >.<

Tuesday: IT Application
9th June, 1.32pm
I want to say I did awesome but I'm still not sure cuz I don't know what's the answers so it makes me feel very insecure. HAHA. But anyway, I slept like all the way till quite late. Then decided to surprise my mum for her birthday which is actually today (see date). So yep. Okay see the above post. HAHA. I decided to blog about it :) Anyway, sort of panicked when I wake up cuz ESH has like tonnes to study on. But like I said, stuffs can only enter my head like after 6pm so ended up doing notes from the goddamn thick notes and only started studying around 11pm. How's the paper? Which brings me to....

Wednesday: Environmental Safety Health
It is surprisingly okay, actually. Not as hard as I expected and I think I finished in less that an hour. Oh well. Hopefully my marks will reflect how I feel! HAHA. Saw lots of dance people on the way to school. I like! :) 2 more to go!

Thursday: Customer Relations
Friday: MICE

Yeah. I can do this! :)

Anyway, doesn't it annoys you that sometimes you come across girls whose life seems to revolve around one person? Its like everything they do its to please that person. It annoys me to the max. Hello, like wtf its your life. Your happiness does not depend on that person's approval. -.- And obviously I hate the other person more. For once, just let her go.

On a happier note, check out the MV for SS501's new song, Love Ya. Pretty awesome!




Kim Hyun Joong hair looks weird. I really like Kim Kyu Jong. Though he's abit underrated. Oh well.

Alrighty then GOOD LUCK FOR THE MSTs :) I'll probably update more in Twitter than here. HEHE. Remember to click on the ads please :) BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment