Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Change is good

Hello :) I like my new template! I don't care if you don't. HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I was playing around with the other blog and I was thinking heck, why not change mine too. And I did this on my own with template designer on Blogger and not from Blogskins.com! HEHE. Still not happy with the header though :/ But anyways shall work on that later.

So. Been having alot of activities everyday. Catching up with my dance friends! :) In fact I just came home. Went to send off Jiahui and Ai Hui at the airport as they're going to China then me, Yus and Sab went to eat Popeyes (damn syiok but ex and super huge serving) and then Yus and I went Far East. Nothing there caught our eyes. Or maybe we're just tired. HAHA. I wanted my daily dose of SMT but guess what, its closed. F la. I'm dying for it now >.<

AGM tomorrow. And session. Tired. I don't even know what I do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment