Friday, June 25, 2010

Just this

Hello I'm back :)

I sort of have fun today. Sort of. Not as enjoyable as I expected it to be. But oh well.

I'm not a petty person. I am not hard to please. A simple apology and I'll be okay, seriously. You aggravate instead of appease me so how do you expect me to be? Time will heal, but I won't forget. So I'll just see. I'll wait and see whether you two have the initiative to do anything at all. I don't want to care anymore cuz you all don't care as much and I'm just wasting my time isn't it? Oh whatever.

I love you. You know who you are :)

Anyway stupid Italian. TSK. Watching World Cup now. THEY LOST. WTF. BYE BYE TO THEM. Omg and a player is crying (Y). Okay I sound sadistic. I don't know which country to support anyway. The underdogs seem to be winning. I shall just wait till the Top 4 since I'm not so hardcore. HAHA.

See so chio! Dara FTW!



Bye. Do help me click on the Jipaban/Toy Story ads! Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. rungrung9:16 AM

    Where is the Jipaban ads, I want to click :). Anyway I just checked out the website, and its crashes so often. Also heard my friend say that they keep deleting comments on their facebook page when users provide feedback. Bad customer service, just hope that retailer won't be so "duh" to sign up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Its either at the side or at the top :) I think its not there all the time though HAHA. I went to the website and its ok for me. You should use Chrome! HAHA. I hope that they don't do that to all customers or else they'll lose them all! :/

    ReplyDelete