Thursday, May 13, 2010

A start to no end

The Darker Side is really awesome. I can't stop reading it. I'm on page 254 chapter 31 already. If I didn't decide to stop reading and read all the way, I'll probably finish it by 12am. Oh well.

'Strong and silent is cliché . I'm Latin, we wear our hearts on our sleeves. I feel things with all of me or none of me.' He shrugs. 'Its a problem sometimes.' - The Darker Side, Cody McFadyen.

Amidst all the thrilling details, there's this part. So Latins are the best lovers? :)

Anyway, help me click on the ads! THANK YOU! <33 Its pretty good. The site I mean. But I've never been a hardcore shopping person so yeah, not exactly for me. I'm the 'know what to buy, go to the shop, buy the item and leave' sort of person. Though there may be times but they are very rare.

I've infested my laptop with Adidas stickers that Mrs. AP gave me. I realised that people like giving me stickers. And I'm the sort of person who will just find somewhere to paste it. HAHA.

Okay bye! I have FYP stuffs to do which I haven't done and LF already started on doing it. -.- Shall read updates, have dinner then work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment