Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bookworm

Didn't want to blog. But oh well. Current songs in the playlist: Band Aid (Pixie Lott), Make Love (Big Bang), Gravity (Pixie Lott) and Hello (Gdragon feat Dara). Especially love the first 2 songs :)

Anyway, I've taken an interest into reading again. I must get my English back on track. Its getting worse like everyday :( So yep. I went to the school library today and borrowed a book from my favourite thriller author, Cody McFadyen. He's damn awesome! Just for your information my favourite genre for books is thriller though sometimes I do read romance. And usually for thriller books, you have to read like halfway through the book in order to be completely absorbed in the story. But not Cody McFadyen. The first page got me hooked :) Those people who saw me today would see me carrying or reading this book:


I won't say its good now cuz I'm only at page 62. But what I can say is that I have no urge whatsoever to put down the book when I was reading it so you could say that its pretty good! :) Ask me again in 2 weeks time? HAHA.

Oh the other 2 books that I've read from the same author:


I have Shadowman at home so if you're interested you can ask from me :) Recommended it to Jieling and she didn't finish reading -.- I think its the fact that the author really like explains everything vividly that your imagination will just run wild after reading it. Another thriller author that I like is Russell Andrews. Though its been a long time since I read a book written by him. I'm now contemplating whether I should bring The Darker Side to school tomorrow. Its so damn bloody huge can?! :/

Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment