Saturday, May 15, 2010

When the time comes

Will be going for FO prep camp this weekends. Most probably will be bringing my laptop. But oh well I don't think I'll be updating much. So yep I think I'll be on hiatus for 2 days. I finished reading The Darker Side this afternoon by the way. My prediction of me finishing it in 2 weeks is a bit too long. HAHAHA. I took like 2 days only. :) And yes its AWESOME. I don't know how I can read all the gore and blood but I cannot watch them. Must be my imagination not very strong. HMM. HAHA.

Found this on YT. Super cute! And hilarious :)




BYE! Don't forget to click on the ads. Thank you! <3

EDITED
Its 2.27am and I should be sleeping :/ Oh well. This is cute!


HEHE SHOW LUO IS SO CUTE! And Lee Minho looks damn cute here! HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment