Monday, April 12, 2010

Later

Nothing to blog about at the moment. Come back later. HEHE <3

Tuesday, 2.52am
Oops. Forgot to update. HEHE.

Reached school and did Genre Training choreo. He really taught like damn a lot already. I already have trouble catching up imagine the Bboys? And then went for Hiphop. Somehow today I danced better I think. I have no idea why. An an is seriously very cute and funny la. When she's in a good mood. :) HEH. And then went back to FC4 studio. Danced the hiphop choreography and Girls hiphop choreography a few times. If only there are more Girls Hiphop sessions. I think it will really help in exploring the body and expressing different movements. Oh well. And then went to Lot 1 to have dinner with Yus, Jiahui, Dorothy, Amanda, Weilin and Yanping. At Long John Silver's. Yes again. HAHAHA. I think I eat it like at least once a week. And I managed to resist the temptation in buying SMT although the Sweet Talk was the first thing I saw. I feel like I danced a lot today cuz I sweat damn a lot!

Anyway, Modern genre training is cancelled tomorrow. Or I should say later. So yep, I'm free tomorrow. But don't bother asking me out. :)

Alrighty. I guess it will be stay-home-watch-videos day. And hopefully someone will be kind enough to buy for me SMT when the craving comes. HEHE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment