Friday, April 09, 2010

Long day ahead

Hello. I'm planning to sleep by 1.30am. But since I'm going to be away for the rest of the day I shall blog now. :)

Having a huge problem now. Okay fine not huge, I'm exaggerating. But yeah. There's LA Hiphop tomorrow which no way I'm going to miss and then there's CAFEO Appreciation Dinner. And I'm supposed to be at Clementi at 5.50pm and LA most probably will finish at 4pm? Which means absolutely no time to go home to bathe and change at all. :/ So I'm left with the option of bathing in school. Which means I'll be going dinner with clothes and toiletries all that. Urgh. The dinner better be good for me to got through all this trouble.

Alrighty, I'll see you when I see you. <3

11.50pm
So. LA Hiphop was really tough. :( Shall not say more. I'll try to brush up.

Bathe and prepared to go for dinner. No EC around. But the food was good and as usual the people were damn awesome to us. :)

Mary (helped out in CAFEO) reminds me of my memories again. She asked me whether I'm still in contact with J and PHT like totally announced to the whole world that I like(d) him. -.-

My brain is not working. Flag day and Fuyo tomorrow. BYE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment