Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Its just that

Obviously the time is not 11.59pm. HAHA. Its 1.29am already. But yeah, my timing is all screwed up again.

Anyway, today had modern genre training. Went to the new Oschool. So me and my dears were all meeting each other from station to station. So it was Dorothy at YewTee. She had to alight at Woodlands cuz I haven't reach. HEH. I was in the same bus as Yus and Lum. Then it was YanPing at Admiralty then Angeline at Sembawang and then Amanda and Weilin at Khatib. HAHAHAHA. Yeah and only Dorothy had to alight once. Awesome eh? Training was okay. I think it was definitely more fun with Ryan around. Love his new choreography as well. And he choreographed it on the spot ok! That's just how awesome he is. :)

And then we all went Swensen's @ Ion to eat. Okay it was to celebrate Amanda's birthday. But obviously she doesn't know. HEH. I think she was pretty surprised! :) Surprises for birthdays are the best la. HAHA. Hope she's happy! I know its damn early but the rest of the days were not convenient. I ate damn alot by the way. But I didn't spend as much because of the 1 for 1 offer. HAHA. I still ate dessert and cake ok! How fattening.

Walked around and then went back to school. Laughed alot on the way back cuz we all were 'playing' some stupid 'game' that Adam suggested. -.- Slacked at clubhouse for awhile and then had meeting. Yeah, the last meeting. I'm relieved but there's still this worried feeling lurking around. HAHAHAH. Sound so drama. Anyway, I think they will do just fine. :) I think I seriously have a problem la! When its cold I'll be damn freezing cold. When its hot I'll be sweating like mad. My body adapt to the surrounding temperature too well already. >.< In the clubhouse I was damn freezing while playing some zombie game on Dorothy's itouch so I grabbed onto Wing's arm for warmth. Then she herself couldn't stand my cold hands and transferred my hand to WS's arm who was sitting beside her. Apparently only me has cold hands at that point of time. Then during meeting I had to lend Weilin's jacket cuz yeah, it was cold. >.<

Then went to YewTee to eat with Dorothy, Amanda and YanPing. Macs. Imagine, Swensen's and Macs all in one day. Ohmyyyy. Anyway it saddens me when my dears are not being themselves or is feeling down. There's nothing much I can do other that give them advice and comfort them :/ I love you all and please don't hesitate to ask me for help okay. :) <3

Combined training tomorrow! And modern session, I think? Hope that it would be good! BYE! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment