Monday, April 05, 2010

Its not wrong to hope

Hip hop later. My left thighs are aching and my right knee still hurts. Awesome or what? Oh well. I guess I just have to bear with it. :/ Update again later.

Click click on the ads! Thank you. <3

12.46pm
I think I will have to make another post updating on Senja Crew. This time it will really be an awesome post with all the photos. Cuz I love my Senjas. :) But for the time being, the Senja History link on the right box is what I have. :)

Tuesday, 12.27am
Hello. My left thigh is aching like crazy now. And I think I might have done something to my right knee during hiphop just now. :( Oh well. Endurance is the key. HEHE.

Anyway, my religious teacher asked about me. Like wth. Its not like I purposely want to miss my religious lessons. -.- And it was totally like mood spoiler man. I come home happy happy then my sister just have to tell me about this and still ask me, 'Like how many hours do you have to dance everyday?' Come on la, even if I really follow timing and don't meet early or come home late it still clashes la. My classes are Mondays and Wednesdays 5pm onwards by the way. Seriously la. Irritating ttm.

I love the company today. :) <333

No comments:

Post a Comment