Friday, April 02, 2010

Good Friday

Been home cuz its Good Friday and I don't really like going out. HAHA. Cuz I get tired easily in case anybody's wondering. Which is why I hate shopping. Okay I'm rambling! Anyway, staying at home is really bad for me man. My mum cook Nasi Lemak and she just gave us Kinder Bueno. OMG. And there's no dance. Which means that with all the food that I am consuming, I am not burning it off in any way. -.- Oh well.

Feel like watching Parent Trap. Shall do that later. Watching Survivor now. :) Missed it halfway cuz I was watching Indonesian channel and totally forgot about it. -.- OKAY BYE!

Click click on the ads. <3

8.11pm
This is the result of not logging in Tagged:

I hate staying at home today. Urgh. Anyway, I forgot this picture. Done by Sabrina a looong time ago :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment