Saturday, April 03, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY DEAR JUNIORS FOR SHOWCASE LATER. YOU PEOPLE WILL DO AWESOME LA. :)

11.58pm
Better blog before the day ends eh? HAHAHA. :)

Today's Modern was kind of grueling. He started it off with running. Yes RUNNING. The one thing that I absolutely hate ttm. -.- Then some stretchings and techniques and then choreo. Eclipse is pretty awesome but as usual, yes I find it hard to keep up. :/ And then was Modern juniors showcase.

IT WAS AWESOME! :))) Seriously arh. In terms of choreography they are like way better than our first time. All of the groups was awesome. So no favourites at all. And even Ryan is happy. I feel so proud. HEHEHEHHE. Then had some H2H talk with some people. I feel like a mother or something. HEH.

After that me, Yus, Sab, Weilin and YanPing went to eat. Okay we went to Udders to have Ice cream. Oh yeah I have photos to upload. HAHAHA. Then wanted to eat a proper meal. But I don't want Pastamania and wth the Koufu at West Mall doesn't have any Halal stalls. So yeah ended up going to Pastamania. Ordered just the waffle fries and drink. Anyway, the company was awesome :)

Alrighty I have to go to my grandma's house tomorrow so I will be in hiatus for most of tomorrow.

I want an itouch :(

Sunday, 1.41am
Okay happy to a certain extent. :) I'm quite easily satisfied la.

Please click on the ads. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment