Thursday, April 01, 2010

Its a Secret Recipe

Hello! Didn't blog about yesterday eh? But nothing much happened. Had Combined training. Was late. Its puzzling how come the majority of the people who came are moderners. Like more than half are moderners and aren't we supposed to have very little people? Oh well. They always have their reasons and excuses. Then had meeting. The 2nd last meeting. :) But I haven't type my minutes yet. >.< That's about it. HAHA.

Going dinner @ Secret Recipe later. First time eating there. Usually its just the cakes for birthdays. HAHA. Hopefully it will be good. :) I keep going out and eating out, how to save money for itouch you tell me?? Urgh. Okayla shall update later on ya? Bye! :)

1.33pm
I hate it when 2 people in my house have an argument when I'm sleeping and I have no idea what's going on and by the time I wake up everyone is in a bad mood.

Made changes to my blog yet again. I'm never satisfied. HAHA. Please do help me click on the ads. <3


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment