Thursday, March 11, 2010

Numb

Oh gosh almost my whole body is aching. My arms, my calves. Urgh. But although dance do all this to me, I still look forward to it most of the time and at the end of the day I'll think, 'Today's dance was good.' :) Hopefully with me dancing and eating only a light lunch and (sometimes) proper dinner, I'll be able to lose some weight. HAHA. The dieting the other time has stopped already. I don't think dieting works for me.

Anyway, its been a while so here's a video to share with you all. Its an advertisement though.



Dara looks so pretty. :)) And the guy is not bad as well. This is the epilogue of the full CASS advertisement which is actually the MV of the song Kiss by Dara. Watch it here:



Dara is so cute la. Actually this videos is like out long time ago. HAHA. Okay bye!

2.10am
Going to bed after this. Early as compared to 4am the previous days. Anyway, Girls Hiphop was fun. But I always think to be able to do that genre, confidence is the ultimate thing that is needed. And I guess I have to work on that. :) HAHA. LA Hiphop tomorrow/later. Sort of nervous. Hopefully it will be good.

Since people are having ITP and I seem to be taking more Hiphop genres, I'm spending time a lot with my juniors. Weilin, Angeline, Amanda, Dorothy and Yanping <3 They are so hilarious and cute la. I'm glad that I'm able to do my part and help them with whatever they are doing. The planning and all that will sure stress them out. Been there, done that. What I can do now is to give them the best advice there is and see them succeed. Gosh I sound soooo...nvm. HAHAHA. Will be seeing them again later as well as 2 Senjas (Yus and Jiahui)! Alrighty, off to bed. GOOD NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment