Sunday, March 07, 2010

Stiff neck

I'm sorry for not blogging yesterday. Was exceptionally tired and stayed up just to read updates and watch a video. My English will probably be more horrible if I were to blog yesterday. HAHA.

So yesterday was dance. I was not exactly looking forward. HAHA. But turns out to be okay. Ryan came. Had usual routines and all that. And there was a choreo which is weird-like but fun. I'm very proud of myself for not slacking during the crunches cuz obviously I won't do it on my own time so I have to make use of the time I have during dance. HEH. But I think now I may have done it wrongly cuz my neck hurts. And my stomach hurts just a bit. I read somewhere that if your neck will hurt if you do crunches wrongly. This means that you're using your neck instead of the abs which is not the purpose of doing crunches. >.< And it will make the neck bigger!!! URGH. My legs hurt as well.

Waited for like don't know how long for YanPing and Yus. Weilin wants to buy her sweatpants so me, Sab and the other 2 were coming along. Ended up we went to Lot 1 Cotton On instead of Plaza Sing la, Bugis la. YanPing and WeiLin bought their pants then we went to have dinner. As usual alot of jokes were made and had a lot of fun. :)

Today I have no plans and am not intending to make any. Finished watching Family Outing with HyunJoong and Seungri yesterday and this week's WGM SeoHyun and YongHwa and last week's WGM JoKwon and GaIn just now. Have to change my bedsheets again. Annoying. But at least I got my dose of Strawberry Milk Tea already. <3

The holidays will be packed with just dance alone. For next week alone:

Monday: An an's hiphop (decided to add this on)
Tuesday: Modern genre training
Wednesday: Combined training
Thursday: Girls hiphop (for 2 weeks only)
Friday: LA hiphop
Saturday: Modern training

I'm actually extra sceptical on taking both An an's and LA hiphop. Just because I'm damn scared that I will not be able to take the choreographies for the showcase. But then I was thinking this is the only chance for me to dance hiphop which I originally favour over Modern without exactly committing for long period of time. And who knows that I'm actually able to do it? If I'm not going to make an effort to improve myself, no one will help me with that isn't it? I'm just hoping that I'll do well. :/ This is the same principle I had for Street Jazz the other time and although I don't think I did very well for that, its the experience that matters. And as long as I know that I have made my best effort I'm happy enough that all is done.

Okay shall go change my bedsheets now before the nagging starts yet again. Shall watch other shows after that! BYE.

5.45 pm
Changed my blog song. This time Gravity by Pixie Lott. Awesome. Go listen, don't mute. HAHA. :)

1.37am
Argh nervous bout tomorrow. Good luck to me. :/ Off to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment