Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rest day

No activities today. No dance and obviously I'm not going out. HAHA. Just watching and reading Daragon stuffs again. I want to maximise the remaining days of my holidays. School will be starting soon. And I have to start worrying about FYP and all that. Urgh. So I shall just slack and rest my mind and not worry about anything. At least I'll TRY to do that. I know it might be impossible but heck. Not going out today is not good though. Been eating the food in the house and my mum brought back Chewy Junior. Hopefully I won't gain back the weight that I lost. The good thing about today? My knee can finally take a rest. :) Okay bye!

EDITED, 9.45pm
Am I wrong to say I hate my younger sister? It just sucks to the max when she shows zero respect to any of us including my mum. And yet my mum always take her side and even to the extent of following what she say. At times like this, I just wish to strangle her and bring out some sense in her. Talking about my sister not my mum. I know I've been rambling about this for so long but yes, it will never end.

By the way, does my blog look different now? Its supposed to be a grayish background but I don't know why today its all white. I would change it if it doesn't look the way I want it to be! So please, please, please, my dear readers reply me! :)

EDITED, 11.59pm
Asked around for comments on the my blogskin changes and I've come to a decision. The only problem is overcoming my laziness to edit the codes. :/

EDITED
FRIDAY, 2.53am
Okay I'm done with the blogskin change! Took me damn long. :) But I'm satisfied now. They better don't screw my blogskin again. HAHA. Okay I shall sleep soon! LA and Modern later. Quite nervous for LA! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment