Friday, March 12, 2010

Grouchy start

I hate it when people wake me up when its not time for me to wake up. WTF la I set my alarm at 10.30am which is already goddamn fucking early. Then my younger sis have to wake me up at like what, 8am? to ask whether I want to buy anything. And she was screaming at me so I practically woke up in shock. Then my elder sis have to wake me up at 9+ for no particular reason. Then my mum woke me up at fucking 10.20am to put for her nail polish. Why can't they just let me sleep until 10.30?!?! Annoying to the max. So now I'm really grouchy as I cannot stand it when people wake me up. Hello, then what's the use of my alarm?! And because of applying nail polish for my mum, I have like red marks on my fingers and some of my nail polish is partly removed. TSK.

I hope when I go to school, it will be a better day. :/

9.36pm
Woah I didn't notice the time. Its early for a dance day. HAHA. So LA Hiphop was good! :) Hopefully I'm doing everything the right way. Anne is damn patient la! Anyway, she didn't teach any choreography yet. Confirm plus chop because our basics is still not there. HEH.

Came home and a package was on top of my laptop! Its shirts that me and my sister bought from G Market! Although it was addressed to her, I still open it anyway. HAHA. Now I have 3 new shirts and 2 is suitable for dance as it is baggy! Yayness. :) G Market is awesome. HAHA. Can't wait for 2 more packages to come. Okay bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment