Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, another week

Everyone's reminding me that I'll be getting my results soon. Blogs, Facebook, Twitter. URGH. I have no idea how my grades will be. I hope that it will be good. With no Cs. Cuz the possibility of my GPA dropping will be higher if I got a C. And I don't want my GPA to drop below 3.0. No, no, no. HAHA.

Anyway, hip hop today! I hope that it will be fun. :) And my knee will not give me problems. HAHA. Okay bye! Update later. :)

EDITED, 2.25pm
DELETED.

EDITED, 10.28pm
Just came home. Okay not THAT just. Anyway, Hiphop was okay. :/ My knees hurt like mad. Especially with the jumps all that. Okay I think like almost every step is giving me pain. :( I don't know whether I should just endure it? Urgh. And this time choreography is really harder. I prefer last week's one. I know I say that every week. But somehow every week she's just giving harder and harder choreography. URGHHHH. Today is like completely no feel for me AT ALL.

Went to eat at Macs Lot 1 after that. I think I'm getting like fatter and fatter. :( Urgh. Please, please, please no more Macs this week and the next and the next!! :( Met Aug at Woodlands. Somehow people having ITP this time round seems to have a harder time? Although the other time was with Waves all that. Thinking about ITP just reminds me about MY ITP. :)) Okay not the work but the people. Fine, a person. Everyday looking forward for work. And when we are not on the same transport, anticipating the van to go 2nd round. And when he's not there, we'll chat on MSN. Oh maaan. Those times. Lasted for like 3 weeks? Then the rest of the 3 weeks is work, work, work. Although the occasional times he dropped by was kind of fun as well. But PHT is such a great company and the people are awesome. So its okay. :)

Anyway, received an email sometime ago inviting the student volunteers for an Appreciation Dinner for the event that my ITP company organise. :) And you know what's written in the email?

Hi Hui Ting and Nadiah

How have you been?

Both of you are often in my thoughts and our colleagues still sing praises of you.. J

We are organising an Appreciation Night for IES Volunteers and for those who have helped in CAFEO.

The beginning of the email. So awesome right!! Love the people a lot. And they love us too! :))) Okay fine, not many people have the same experience as I do. But anyway, its the 3rd week people, just 3 more to go!! :) Modern genre training tomorrow!! BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment