Sunday, March 28, 2010

Boring Sunday

Somehow today, though its Sunday is not very enjoyable. I'm quite bored actually. >.< And I'm aching all over. Okay at least I get to drink Strawberry Milk Tea, chatted awhile and my mum just bought mentos for me so my sweets supplies have been replenished. But that's about it. No new videos to watch cuz apparently the usual person who subbed WGM SeoHyun and YongHwa is having troubles with the laptop so she cannot upload the whole show yet. Only have 2 parts out of 5. >.< Oh well.

Guess what?! In the mentos pack there's money! Hilarious or what. I won... 200 rupiah. LMAO. That's like 0.03 cents? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.



Freaking funny. But its still money. I shall fantasise that one day the Indonesian dollar increase its value and the 200 rupiah is worth 1 million. HAHAHAHA. Okok rubbish. 

Hiphop tomorrow. Please, knee don't give me problems. :/ I think I shall watch New Moon. I downloaded it for quite some time but haven't watch it. HAHA. Time to change my Chrome theme too. Changed it to a theme by LukasHudec quite some time ago. Now I'm using theme by Matthew Williamson. I'm just having fun changing it from time to time. HAHA. Ok bye! :)

MONDAY, 1.04am
So watched New Moon. Jacob seriously look like a 'mat' la. And compared to him, Edward's body is like .... HAHAHA. Anyway, let's just say that the book is way better. Oh I didn't actually buy the book. I found it online and c n p to Word document just in case they decide to take it down. HEH. The wonders of google. :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to my hotcakes later. Will have to wake up damn early cuz we're meeting at 9am! >.< Going home after that to sleep before going for hiphop. HEH. Amanda made me remember about my long wanted itouch. I wanted it for awhile already but since no one wants to sponsor me, I sort of decide to just forget about it. But then... my phone lags big time already. Even when there's ZERO songs inside. How convenient. And since I have like over 10GB of songs in my laptop, buying 8GB is already out. Which leaves me with 32GB and 64GB. And they cost $468 and $628 respectively? Awesome or not? HAHHA. Oh well, let's just wait and see whether I'll be able to have it anytime soon.

I wonder how come AH is not back yet. Its super long already. I want to talk to him again. :( Oh I saw HIEC at FC5 the other time. But yeah, the gf thing cannot be forgotten. So ya. HAHA. Sort of boring now with no EC to sms and all that. My ECs now are practically detached to their phones. Okay I recently found out that one is not. But oh well. I sort of miss sms-ing H. But he wants to go on and I want to stay as it is so that's goodbye for him. For all I know he might just pop up one day and sms me again like nothing happened cuz he did it before. Twice I think. Okay I'm playing around with softwares and applications again. BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment