Sunday, March 14, 2010

Belated

Ahh I just realised I forgot to update today. Better update before it becomes Monday in 30mins time.

So did my minutes today. I know, took me super long. But I don't want another horribly written minutes. >.< Watched Inkigayo performances. Watched WGM Seohyun and YongHwa as well as read another hilarious fanfic. Okay its not hilarious as in funny haha, but thinking of how unrealistic it can get that makes it so hilarious. But its like reading a book you know? HAHA.

Anyway, I'm sorry for cursing so much this past few days in my entries. :) I'll TRY to tone it down ok! I hope I see EC tomorrow. Luck luck luck is what I need. Hip hop tomorrow! :) Hope it goes well. Hip to the Hop! Oh yes and I have to check the availability of my sweatpants. HAHA. Okay bye! :)

MONDAY, 1.26am
Enjoying the songs I just downloaded. :) Been watching Daragon videos. Super awesome. The fans can become spies or secret agents. Every single detail they can notice! HAHA. BUT Daragon FTW. :)


From Shine a Light (GD's concert) photobook scans. Taken from http://ohdara.wordpress.com/ :)

Anyway................................................................................................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTIE YANPING AND WING YAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment