Monday, February 22, 2010

Study time

The time is 2pm. Onto Law now. Focus time. I can do this. Update later =)

4.37pm
OMG I so must find time to watch You're Beautiful!! I just discovered that Jung Yong Hwa is in the cast. Yes, slow I know. But ya! OMGGGG. And they are all so cute especially Lee Hongki. HAHAHAHAA. Okay after exams! =)) Youtube better don't take it down before I watch it >.< Okay back to Law. Bye!

9.16pm
Okay so after doing notes for 1 topic, I give up on doing notes. This sem one is seriously alot for me to be doing notes from scratch. At least the other time was 3 topics. This time its 5! Mission impossible. HAHA. So anyway, I will just memorise using the notes that was given. I think that should be pretty much sufficient. But right now, I'm not in the mood yet. TSK. Shall watch some TV. =)

11.08pm
Downloading episode 1 and 2 of You're Beautiful so that I don't have to worry about them taking it down. Shall download more in the days to come. HAHA. =) I know I should be studying but I can't seem to be motivated to do it so I think I shall just read through tonight then memorise tomorrow. Watching Daragon videos now. HAHAHAHHAHAA. BYE I love you all. <3

1.37am
Downloaded 1,2 and 3 episodes of You're Beautiful though I wonder when I'll have the time to watch it. Re-watched ep 2 and 3 of YGTV while downloading. Going to sleep now. What a productive studying day (NOT). 5 chapters of Law tomorrow! FIGHTING. Good night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment