Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back for updates

Hello! Do you miss me? HAHA. Okay stupid question, I know you do. ;) Anyway, I did not update yesterday as I was trying to study for Law paper which is today. Overall the paper was okay. Definitely better than the MSTs where I blank out and totally forgot all the law cases. Today I only miss out one case law. HEH. Next up will be Construction on Tuesday and Project Management on Thursday. Hopefully I can start like tonight. (If I don't get myself distracted that is) HAHA.

So I'm finding H totally irritating. I mean like what's the difference between sms-ing and calling?! Like wtf I hate calling and somehow he keeps wanting to call me which irritates me to the core. First thing I was studying yesterday and he totally doesn't get the message and like second thing I already told him like 26483742 times that I hate talking on the phone. And yet he's so persistent. >.< Sure he's a good sms friend that fills up my boredom and since I like to sms its all good. But I just want to stop there.  Hopefully he stops bugging me or else he'll be like A whom I totally ignored when he indicated that he wants to be more than friends. HEH. Boys should learn to read between the lines sometimes. I already suck at reading signs and if I knew what's going on means you are being way too obvious.

Talking about this topic, I feel bad sometimes for blocking some people on MSN. Especially V. But that's the only way to prevent a person from talking to me cuz I know that he'll talk to me if I'm online. At least now I've unblocked MOST of my contacts. HAHA. Okay left with like 3 people that I blocked? My sis ex, V and A. See, I'm not so bad after all. =)

So I've downloaded like 3 episodes of You're Beautiful which I think I'll start to watch today. There's so many shows waiting for me to watch. HAHAHAHAHA. But discipline, discipline. I will not let it affect my studies. =)

My current obsession:


Seaweed!! And still addicted to Kopiko Milko. HAHA.

Not to say that I am not addicted to Strawberry Milk Tea already but ya I didn't buy that today. HAHA. The seaweed is seriously awesome! I can finish that one whole pack within minutes. Its so damn addictive. The Tom Yum flavour is the best! I've tried the Spicy and the Wasabi flavour but Tom Yum is still the best. =)

Anyway, if I never update my blog, check out my Twitter if you wanna know what's going on, ya? Cuz seriously I tweeted the whole day yesterday and its damn addictive. And you should start a Twitter account and follow me. HAHA. I don't really like to follow people cuz when I go to my homepage and see a whole bunch of updates I don't like it but I do go and read others' tweets. Its much more organised that way. HAHA. Okay I'm watching some 2NE1 videos. Hopefully they have subbed some new episodes of WGM and FO. BYE!

10.18pm
This part of the episode is damn hilarious! OMG I ended up laughing like shit. HAHA. WATCH!


Super funny I'm so in love with this show <3 Can't wait for the next episode where 2AM and BEG come together!! =))

11.16pm
OMG OMG my new EC after Lee Hongki!!



Totally awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment