Sunday, February 21, 2010

Focus is out

So I am supposed to study today. I even turned down a karaoke offer ok! HAHA. BUT as usual, my concentration is wavering with the sight of my laptop. So I've watched Family Outing Ep 81 (Tiffany and Nicole) and all the subbed videos of We Got Married Jo Kwon and Gain cut. Can't wait for them to finish subbing Ep 82 and the upcoming episode of WGM. Its really getting pretty addictive watching them. HAHA.

I'm so not looking forward for Law paper. Only cuz I haven't started studying. But going to school means meeting Debbie and she has my leggings from G Market! Yep, it has arrived. Omo can't wait. =)) Now I have 2 new bottoms. HAAHHAHA. Anyway, I hope that there will be some events that can earn me money during this holiday period. I am still looking into buying an iTouch. :/ BUT obviously I do not intend to use anymore money from my bank account which is depleting like crazy. Secrets from One Republic quite nice eh? But I really like Cry Me Out from Pixie Lott. Its the song that I put here! Don't mute it k? Must listen! HAAHAHHA. Okay bye. I shall enjoy my bubble tea and maybeee start on Law. BYE!

8.50pm
Hello! Here to announce that I am all geared up for Law. Starting on 5 chapters of Agency now and pretty much enjoying (being optimistic) myself. Okay its not so bad after all. Since I don't listen to the lectures, I'm looking at all the slides again. And then I shall make notes and then memorising will start. Can't afford to get any Cs this time round! =)) Wish me luck! HEHE.

11.48pm
Blog hopping to random blogs and I saw HIEC picture on one. Some guy blog about his birthday celebration. Must be a sign. HAHA. Anyway I've highlighted and read through 2 topics. Planning to finish at least 3 today. Law is awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment