Monday, February 08, 2010

Study holiday

Supposedly I am supposed to be happy cuz there's no school today. Supposedly I am supposed to use the day to study for my tests which is tomorrow and Thursday. BUT I haven't started and I just woke up. Pretty bad. I shall start soon after I bathe and have my lunch. I can't believe I woke up at 2+ >.<

Things this week
Tuesday:
Engineering Services and Coordination paper

Thursday:
Resource Procurement paper

Friday:
Engineering Services and Coordination presentation
Critical Reasoning Skills presentation

So Wong Jieling, do not complain.

8.01pm
Not that much progress with Engineering. Only finished the last topic (studying from the back by the way). I should really stop distracting myself should I? Urgh.

12.58am
Okay so I've covered like 5 1/5 chapters. Left with topic 6 and 7. And I'm already like sleepy. :/ Thank god tomorrow's paper is at 2pm.

In love with (not in any particular order):
1) Star star star - SNSD
2) Can't let you go if I die - 2AM
3) Like the first time - T-ara
4) Yu ai - Rainie Yang
5) Oh! - SNSD
6) When I fall - After School
7) Ai Bu Dan Xing - Show Luo
8) Di 5 Ji - Angela Zhang
9) Time To Love (TTL) - T-ara
10) Change - Hyuna

HAHA I can just listen to these 10 songs over and over again. <3

Okay back to studying!

1.19am
Shall go sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to continue! BYE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment