Sunday, February 07, 2010

Not a good day

So I went to Cotton On with Jieling today to buy the stuffs that I saw yesterday and guess what? Most of the stuffs are not there.They changed some of the layout and I couldn't find it. And when I found it, it doesn't have the size or colour that I want. Like how irritating can it get? In the end I only bought a black cardigan and denim shorts. Hopefully I'll find time to go find some more tops soon. My sister wanted to go Bugis next week but since I'm having test I have no idea whether I'll have the time to go. I've heard good stuff about 313 but then again, I'm so lazy to even go out, to go all the way there is almost impossible. HAHA. I'll see how.

And then there was meeting. Nothing much. But I was like super hungry and was looking forward to food at home. Cuz today was Dilah's birthday celebration and my mum said that she'll leave for me food. BUT know what?? I came back and there was like 1 chicken wing left. FREAKING ONE. That's all they left for me and I have to eat this morning food that is not even for the celebration. Like wtf. Freaking pissed.

So I have to start studying soon. Okay not soon. Actually tomorrow. Cuz my paper is on Tuesday. >.<

Okay bye.

Watching That's the way it is video is bringing me back memories. HAHA. Since we don't have a group picture. This will do. Senja <3


No comments:

Post a Comment