Saturday, February 06, 2010

Dancing is awesome

Today's dance was awesome! Ryan and Jessica did not come. But Yan Ping tortured us with the stretching. But overall it was fun. Took lots of pictures again. Like 349 stuffs in my camera la. Its always so fun to go dance nowadays. With kuku juniors and kuku Senjas. So much fun. <3

Then went to to CRS. I hope Friday will be good. Went to Cotton On with Wanyu after that. Alot of things I want to buy that I think I'm going back there tomorrow. HAHA.

OH someone wrote on my wall. =)

BYE. Shall prepare for meeting tomorrow.

3.46am
Yes, yes I know I should be sleeping. HAHA. Uploaded 300+ photos already. I'm telling you my fingers can get slimmer man. I'm kind of in a good mood now. I don't want to go to sleep and end the day. HAHA. Had awesome dance, hilarious photos, kuku company, nice clothes at Cotton On, Macs dinner..... You get my drift. Oh and not forgetting the message. HAHA. BUT BUT I am not in a hurry to reply YET. I shall go sleep now and reply when I actually remember. BYE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment