Friday, February 12, 2010

A long day

So ya today was an extremely long day. First there was Engineering presentation. And its like so silly cuz it was only for like 5mins? And we only have to present to the teacher. Like wth. Then it was only 10am and we had like till 1pm for CRS presentation. I've got to say that I think our group did well for CRS. The staying up till late is worth it though I know that there's certain things that should have been improved on and I'll only be thoroughly relieved after I get my results. HAHA.

Then went to shop with Sab, Weilin and Yanping. Seriously it is like baby sitting 3 kids you know. The two (Weilin and Yanping) had so much energy then at one point Sab was pretty childish. So ya. Headache is bugging me again today. If not I'll be able to enjoy the day fully. Anyway, it was supposed to be Weilin getting her shoe and Yanping getting her dress for CNY. In the end we walked from Ion to Wisma then back to Ion and then went to Far East. It is like damn freaking tiring can?! And Weilin bought her shoes which is like the one that she tried on at first but Yanping did not get any dress cuz its all too big for her. LOL. I ended up buying stuffs too. :/ I bought 2 tank tops (STRIPES! Don't ask me from where. I bet you can guess) and a shoe from Mondo. It looks something like the Everlast shoe except that well, its newer and less sneaker-ish. HAHA. Hopefully I will not regret it in the future when I started wearing the shoe. HAHA. I haven't checked my camera but hopefully there is not THAT much photos and videos to be uploaded. HAHA. Shall do that tomorrow =)

Meanwhile...


This is the shoe that I bought. And I have 2 Valentine's Day gift today! From Weilin and Debbie <3

BYE.

2.03am
Oh ya I totally forgot that Yanping's dad was really nice to send me all the way back. To my house carpark. =)) And the van/bus? is like really very cool. The door is auto. HAHA. Okok suaku me. Anyway I am damn freaking sleepy now that I can barely keep my eyes open but for the sake of Survivor I will stay awake. URGHHH. Shall sleep the whole day tomorrow. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment