Thursday, February 11, 2010

Again, good luck

Paper is at 2pm again. Studying Licences and Permits and Employment Act now. Hopefully I'll remember and hopefully the paper is manageable for me. Bye. Will update after the paper.

OMG after 15 minutes I still haven't start. Twitter can be addictive sometimes. OKOK. Back to work.

6.04pm
Hello. Resource Procurement was manageable. But seriously the time given for the paper is not enough! 15mins left and I still haven't done my MCQ and have like 3 more questions not done. Like wtf. At the end of it my handwriting is like shite.

Okay today I had lots of company. First it was Aug at interchange then it was Wanyu and Qide to T3A then it was Qide to Dover then met Gladys halfway then Xiubin and Zhengliang all the way to Woodlands. Awesome. HAHA. And then I went to Causeway Point. I always seem to go buy things on my own nowadays, huh? Anyway, there was like damn alot of Riverside people. And the uniform is like becoming from bad to worse. First it was the graph paper. Then it was the tucked out sailormoon then now its the same like the guys one. Like wth. So freaking ugly. Lucky thing I've graduated. HAHA.

I went to John Little to look for nail polish since my sis bought a matte pink one the other day from LA Girl. So I wanted to buy green. It was $9. Like that wasn't cheap enough, it was having 20% off storewide and guess how much is the price after discount? $6.10! DAMN CHEAP RIGHT! And I really like LA Girl brand. *Smiling happily now. Since I didn't bring enough cash with me I only bought one. I want the purple, black, turquoise...ok all of it. HAHAAHHA. Hopefully my sister will be a kind soul and buy more.

My new additions to the nail polish collection. =)) I bought the green one obviously. HAHA.


Matte Alpine Green and Matte Baby(?) Pink <3

Okay 2 presentations tomorrow. Shall prepare now (after watching videos). HAHA. OH YA! And I saw a MONK who looks like that guy from my ITP company (will not say the name J). And and 5 days is up and I replied BUT I think he has the 5 days rule too. HAHA.

11.05pm
Usually I would hyperventilate when this kind of things happen. But I guess I'm getting sick of it? Or maybe cuz its quite pointless and useless and going nowhere. 

12.13am
Okay so it has started. =)

1.20am
Okay fine I am sort of hyperventilating. Sort of. Not the usual. Just normal. HAHA. And yes he sort of asked me out. Sort of. According to Deb, it is. BUT no real date tomorrow cuz I've got date with Sabrina, Weilin and Yanping. Exciting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment