Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free Saturday

I just woke up. And its already 2.46pm, mind you. HAHA. Survivor yesterday was awesome! And I know the Final 3 already. And I don't like them. TSK. I shall bathe and eat and change my bedsheets. Though I'll probably procrastinate to do the last one. HAHA. I just realised that I spent $100+ within 2 weeks. On 1 shorts, 1 cardigan, 4 tops, 1 shoe and 1 nail polish. I should stop spending money already. Though buying the Adidas watch now seems very tempting after I saw it at Wisma. :/ Hmm hopefully I can watch WGM today in peace. HEHE. Okay byeeeee. <3

6.17pm
Guess what. I went back to sleep after the above post. HAHA. And I just woke up at 6pm. HEH. Extremely lazy to change my bedsheets though. Oh I woke up, and I found this on the table.


A Polar puffs and cakes box. When I asked my mum she said that its for me. And sooo. I opened it up.

Inside is:


A cake obviously. HAHA. 

So I asked from who and she said THAT He Who I Don't Want to Name gave one to me and one to my younger sis. TSKK. He came to my house just to give it. Trying to win my favour with a Valentine's Day cake? Hmm. Okay la to be fair its not that bad. But then again, why wouldn't cakes taste nice right? HAHA.

12.04am
Guess what? I'm going to be sick. Yes, again. This sucks terribly. I think I'm going to go sleep now. :/ On a brighter note, I've watched:
- Survivor: Micronesia Episode 1
- Survivor: Cook Islands Episode 1
- We got Married Jo Kwon and Gain cut Ep 11 and 12
- SNSD Hello Baby Episode 1

HAHA. Today feels like Sunday. Cuz I have nothing on. Really sorry to Sab, Weilin and Yanping. Will try to upload the photos tomorrow!! And I don't know how I should edit the videos. There's like about 5? >.< Okay I shall sleep now. Happy Chinese New Year everyone! <3 Oh and Valentine's Day. =)

2.20am
Yes, I know I said I was going to sleep. But my eyes suddenly decides to be wide awake. :/ I ended up re-watching YGTV episode 1 and downloading a few songs:
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
Alice - Avril Lavigne
Blah Blah Blah - Kesha
Won't Go Quietly - Example
We Fell in Love - Gain and Jo Kwon
Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickelback
Secrets - One Republic
Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Ego - The Saturdays. 

Yay. Newly added songs for me. My song count in my laptop is 2500+ now. Happy. =) Okay I should really sleep now. Going to resume watching Survivor episodes, WGM, Hello Baby and maybe You're Beautiful after I wake up. Valentine's Day is no big deal. I don't understand why you have to wait for Valentine's Day to do nice things. So yup I'm happily celebrating Valentine's Day with the company of my laptop. =) I should stop updating my blog every few hours, huh? HAHA. But it just got addictive nowadays. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment