Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coloured nails

Hello. Surprisingly when I was sick, I was able to wake up like 6am everyday. But now that I'm well, its back to 12pm. HAHA. My mum made plans for a family outing together today. So I guess I have to put my studying on hold for yet another day. However, I have tidied up my notes and tutorials since it was sort of in two places. My hair seems fuller now. The result of being sick? HAHA. Okay rubbish.

Anyway, I'm going to have sandwich for brunch now. =)

12.29am
Hello. I am back from Tampines watching the band play. The oldies band. -.- Trust my mum to drag us go and watch and in the end the 3 of us can just die of boredom there. Okay I have the company of my phone cuz Hafiz messaged me again out of the blue. I wanted to just put H but I realised there's like alot of H that I've liked (note the past tense). So confusing eh? HEHE. He pops out like out of nowhere then disappears then pop out again. -.- Anyway, believe it or not I am freaking tired and sleepy and I haven't ate my medicine. But I'm waiting for Privileged which will be playing on Ch5 in a few minutes time. Like finally. After that I'll definitely go straight to bed. >.< I get so tired nowadays. :/ So I still haven't started studying for Law. Will definitely HAVE TO start tomorrow. =)

'Young love makes me sick' - Privileged. HAHA. So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment