Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early morning

Okay its not early. Its 2.41pm already. HAHA. I've been googling some stuffs and I found out that C.N. Blue is under the same label as F.T. Island! No wonder they are kinda close. HEH. And and I found out that Eunjung and Hyomin also made appearances in F.T. Island MVs! So cool right. And me, being a kind soul, shall share it with you. :) This is the one that have Eunjung.



Very little scenes and she look like China girl like that. HAHA.



This one she has more scenes. There's alot of fighting which I hate. TSK. And its 2 songs sort of combined to be a mini drama. Lee Hongki is cute as usual but the other guy cute also eh? Eunjung still looks like a China girl here. HAHA. Now for Hyomin...



Only this first part has Hyomin. But since there's 2 parts here's the 2nd one:



Again, I don't like the story line. TSK. Okay what else. Hmm, then I should put up C.N Blue as well eh? Okay this is their live performance:



They were all commenting that Jung Yong Hwa gets too much camera time. HEH. Can't help it if he's cute! :) Okay enough of videos. I'm probably going to start studying soon. HAHA. Soon. Okay bye!

5.26pm
Okay I promise this is the last video for today >.< 0:54 onwards.



Jung Yong Hwa singing to Seohyun Falling Slowly. HAHA! The rest is WGM episode. So cute right! :)

6.23pm
Okay something funny happened and I LOL-ed like for a few minutes. I was drawing my Construction drawings and there was this thingy called Octanorm Exhibition System. I was trying to draw the profile which was supposed to look like this:


But I started drawing and I stopped at the 3rd thingy. And I realised that it looks so funny. I added the face and ears and it really looked like alien already. HAHA!


Kind of cute eh?! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Okay I should stop laughing. Proves that my drawing is horrible. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment